Friday 18 July 2008

Same old, same old...

Dear Minion,

Thank you for your recent email, which I understand, was also sent to our offices in Cardiff and Edinburgh .

I understand that you have recently contacted the Legal and Ethical Advisory Service of the Society regarding this issue and I would refer you to their responses.

Regards

Chief Exec and Registrar

The offices in Cardiff and Edinburgh haven't replied with anything more than an "out of office" message yet. Odd, that.

My response.

Thanks for your response.

The point is, the response from the Law and Ethics Service was less than satisfactory, consisting as it did of a wilful refusal to weigh up scientific evidence, assess the scientific evidence, and come to a scientific conclusion. Instead, I received a "homeopathy factsheet" that was not worth the paper it was written on. Why does the RPSGB refuse to accept the fact that homeopathy is no better than placebo?

Do you have a personal opinion on homeopathy?

No comments: