Wednesday 3 December 2008

British National Pharmacist.

I'm a pharmacist. Or a chemist. I don't, personally, care if people address me as a chemist or not. I often introduce myself as " I'm the pharmacist, you know, like from the chemist's shop". It seems to work, and patients seem to listen. Either that, or they're intimidated by the wild-eyed unshaven Welsh bloke who can barely speak English, and who is getting far more excited by benzene rings than any man should be, and then patients are scared to say anything in case I start ranting about the scientific method. Bro.

Since I've been here, I have been conscious that I am an outsider, that I am not of this place. I don't mean that in a bad way, I love this beautiful, pristine country. It is a civilised, wonderful, curious land. A land where no-one had to threaten hunger strikes to get a television channel broadcasting in the language of the indigenous people. A place where, despite a tricky first few months, I have felt a sense of acceptance that I have never felt anywhere else.

Since I've been here, I've spoken to Maori, Tongans, Kiwis, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Americans, and a beautiful Zimbabwean nurse who had to spend six weeks in the hospital with an infectious disease. I've tried my best to treat all these people as equals, regardless of how white or Jewish they may or may not be. This is important, because this is my job, and because we're all fucking Kiwis, at the end of the day, we're not niggers, or pakis, or any of the other ugly insults used by those brain-dead vermin who would happily ship off all non-whites back to wherever the hell it is they're supposed to come from. Regardless of whether they were born here, or if their parents or grandparents were born here.

You would think that pharmacists would treat all patients (NOT CUSTOMERS) equally. It's probably in the Code of Ethics or something (not that anyone ever reads that after the first year of university). Unfortunately, membership of the BNP would seem to be incompatible with treating patients equally. The BNP is a collection of cockroaches that would quite happily deport all non-whites and Jews. It's always about the Jews. God knows why.

It should be incompatible for pharmacists, and nurses, and doctors, and social workers, and everyone else who has direct contact with patients, to be a member of the BNP. Being a member is an admission that you judge people by how white they are. This is against every single code of ethics.

There's a UK registered pharmacist on the BNP membership list. Thankfully, there's just the one. I suppose he could have a reasonable excuse-he could have joined for "research purposes", I suppose. Or he could be keeping an eye on the enemy, in the same way that I have a look at Stormfront (DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IN WORK) every now and then.

Anyway, the guy's from Birmingham. He's got the same surname as a former Nottingham Forest "pineapple on his head" striker, and the same first name as the most famous basketball player in history. Or you could just google Wikileaks, and look for the spreadsheet. It doesn't take long at all.

Click by here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this furor about the BNP, although i agree that they are crzed loons who shouldnt be spat on if they are burning, is a bit ironic. What are our reasons for the hatred? because of their beliefs, why do they hate muslims? I see a common pattern. No-one should be discriminated against because of their beliefs unless they act upon them, the pharmacist may act like he should do, but not like it. I know i do lots of stuff that makes me die a little inside, like giving out scripts for expensive IV medication on the NHS to a retraded patient of mine that had a botched backstreet boob-job in romania.

The Welsh Pharmacist said...

It's because they're Hitler-worshipping, holocaust-denying cunts that hate blacks, and Jews, and gays, and Muslims, and anyone who isn't a small-minded bigoted cunt.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, there's also a 'lecturer in human rights' on the list!

N

adobe acrobat x pro download said...

Good luck to you then!

pegasimediagroup said...

Every word in this article is well-framed and has answered all the questions before I wanted to ask. I appreciate your eagerness and interest to know more about our organization. Pegasi Media Group provides you the email list of the decision-makers in all types of domains and industries that you are planning to target, which helps you to approach the prospects that are interested and authorized to buy your products. Pharmacists email list