Wednesday 3 September 2008

Worthless Quack

This is one of the many reasons why I have nothing but contempt for the RPSGB. They seem to think that some worthless,useless, magic-water believing quack is a suitable person to be president of the RPSGB.

I loathe Christine Glover with every fibre of my being. As far as I'm concerned, her and the Kaynes represent all that is bad, all that is evil, and all that is self-serving about the profession. Remember, these people think that magic water can cure disease. Christine Glover seems to think that it is ethical to offer homeopathic treatment to children. I think that lying to parents, telling them that the expensive magic water that you are ripping them off with actually does something, is completely unethical. The RPSGB seem quite happy with it. Draw your own conclusions as to the interests they are representing.

Worthless Quack

Remember, this woman sells vastly-overpriced water and pretends it can treat illness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember reading about homeopathic remedies in US Pharmacist several years back...as if there was some validity to it, but when I try to recall the scientific basis, I hit a roadblock. Is there something in all the remedies of a homeopathic pharmacopoeia that is rational, if not, why not just have the proper establishment say something profound about the profession. Just like chiropractors? Why can't the AMA or APhA just say 'no'?

Anonymous said...

When are we going to end the practice of medicine and begin the practice of biology? I've asked myself that question ever since I learned about DNA and the gene as young man. Until then, our shelves of remedies are no different than the "culling of simples" Shakespeare writes about in "Romeo and Juliet," and patients everywhere will be patronizing any possible source of relief from problems that have their roots in cell growth and development gone awry. To me, all drugs remain galenicals, and all the TV advertising amounts to electronic mountebankism. We have made no progress in the paradigm of healthcare.

BiteTheDust said...

you will love this post at http://www.blacktriangle.org/blog/?p=1837

Message received on 8/12/2008 from: xxxxxxx.scott3@yahoo.co.uk:
I am a homeopathic student looking for case studies of the successful treatment of vaccine damage with homeopathy to help with my final year project. Can anyone help? Thanks

follow the link on the last comment to gather.com and the post "16 Reasons why not to vaccinate"

Robbo
www.bitethedust.com.au/bitingthedust

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search about the topic and barely got any specific details on other sites, but then great to be here, really, thanks.

- Lucas

Anonymous said...

|
|
|

Anonymous said...

voittyatmopay Vernon Davis Youth Jersey
voittyatmopay Mario Manningham Super Bowl Jersey
Expopefer Hunter Jersey