Monday 28 January 2008

On Women:Part Two

(Warning: Misogynistic comments ahead)

Women.

Why are you FUCKING INCAPABLE of having the FUCKING BOLLOCKS to be honest and straight with me. For FUCK's SAKE, it's not FUCKING DIFFICULT to say "Actually, I don't like you. Sorry for messing you about" is it?

Instead, I have to put up with this SHITE about you being "confused" and "I don't know what to do" and "But you're going away".

Well, BOLLOCKS. That's the last time I offer to take anyone away for a FUCKING ROMANTIC/DIRTY WEEKEND. You FUCKING TWAT.

Next time, find some other FUCKING IDIOT, and spend his money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bawahahahah.. welcome to the real world.

Anonymous said...

Err I decided I might not like you so much now. You swear too much!!!!

Ex-Secret Admirer

Anonymous said...

if someone of interest had propositioned me for a "FUCKING ROMANTIC/ DIRTY WEEKEND" (verbatim) i would have politely accepted.

The Welsh Pharmacist said...

"if someone of interest had propositioned me for a "FUCKING ROMANTIC/ DIRTY WEEKEND" (verbatim) i would have politely accepted."

Well yes, it's only polite, isn't it.

"Err I decided I might not like you so much now. You swear too much!!!!"

Rubbish! Anyway, I was pissed, and pissed-off when I wrote this.