Tuesday 5 February 2008

Fuck Tha Ghetto

As Snoop Dogg, or other esteemed rappers might say.

I've had enough of it. Enough of not having a piss for hours, enough of being banned from drinking tea, enough of having to put up with Fucking Nexphase, which crashed/froze literally every twenty minutes today. I've had enough of running around chasing my own arse because we are at least two dispensers and two Offensive Line members short all the fucking time, because The Higher Echelons decree that we are not understaffed. Patient care has gone out of the window, all that matters is speed, speed, speed, and why wasn't it done yesterday, and "I don't want those ones, I have those ones". Hitting pissing targets for the sake of it is not my idea of what is right and proper. Hearing the words "Can the lady have a word with you please?" is enough to make me shudder, because there is no time.

I have about six days left in the ghetto, and then I'm done. Fuck it, it's not worth the risk to my sanity, the lying awake at night wondering if I remembered to order catheters. I should not feel like punching the wall every time I come home from work. It is not enjoyable when you see four scripts waiting, all with more than fifteen items on them, and the phone just won't stop fucking ringing.

Oh, and I would like five minutes in a dark room, no questions asked, with whoever decided that the new style CD registers were not good enough, and then replaced them with the new new CD registers. Idiots.

And I pissed off one of my favourite Offensive Line members today, due to a communication breakdown. Bugger.

No comments: