Monday 11 February 2008

Things I have no interest in whatsoever in work.

1) Stockings. Not the fun kind of stockings, but more the Scholl Class II honey coloured below knee open toe things. They are the least sexy things in existence. There are 240,000,000 different types, and the chances of picking the right one on the order screen is about the same as Wales qualifying for a football world cup. I hate them more than Hitler.

2) Dressings. As above there are fifty squillion different types. Mepore. Mepore Ultra (sounds like a bloody tampon). Adhesive. Non-adhesive. Lite. Non-lite. Added Silver. Added honey. Added iodine.Bordered. Borderless. When the nurses come into the Ghetto I tell them to help themselves and leave a script behind.

3) Vet stuff. I love dogs, love them to bits. But. If i have a problem with my dog, I take him to a vet. This is because vets are trained in diagnosing and treatment of animals. I am not. I have no training or interest in vet stuff at all. Therefore, I cannot recommend you anything for your cat. It's not because I'm being mean, it's because I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Two legs good, four legs bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And when by chance, you do order the stockings on the script, the customer comes in and says "oh they must have written the wrong ones in the surgery, I have the below knee..."