Wednesday 13 August 2008

Boots:Useless, Bilge-Filled, Anti-Science Fuckers Concerned Only With Ripping You Off. Stick Your Advantage Card Up Your Bollocks.

"We don't believe in science. Your opinion is important to us."

And as for that fuckwit pharmacist referred to in the post below, she's not fucking fit to hold her license to practise*. Of course, the beloved president of the RPSGB works for Boots. He doesn't appear to have an opinion on homeopathy. Probably because Boots haven't told him what to think about it.

Read this and weep for what the "profession" has become.

http://majikthyse.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/these-boots-were-made-for-walking/


*I know, I know, sample size of n=1, there's no proof this actually happened. Boots are still evil fuckers though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boots - quite possibly the worst company I've ever worked for. And I've worked for a council!

Anonymous said...

Open plan - apparently patients like to see what the pharmacist is doing.

Now the patients can fuck off. Don't you know, whenever we're in the dispensary we're having a three course meal served by baboons in black tie?

N

MrHunnybun said...

I miss the old days when all the patients could see was my little head bobbing around in the dispensary through a little hatch. Far better than having to look at them gormlessly watching me....

Obviously I was dispensing and not getting blowjobs from strippers. Butm I didn't get interrupted with stupid questions half as much as I do now.

"Is my prescription next" (Not now it isn't, you tit)

"That's not the right thing you just picked up" (probably because I'm not dispensing your Rx)

"You can smile you know" (Fuck off!)

Anonymous said...

I work for boots, for now, and I completly and utterly agree with you. It wouldnt be so bad if it werent for the endless supply of managers who are the biggest bunch of two faced bastards you are ever likley to meet.