Thursday 21 August 2008

Shout Out To My Homies.

Go and waste time reading these sites, if you have some time to kill

Bad Science column from the Grauniad. Oddly, it's free of muesli-wearing, sandle-knitting, crystal-healing jiggery-pokery.

The brilliant Improbable Science by David Colquhoun of UCL. Read all about Boots "pharmacists" here.

From the Evil Empire across the water, home of the godforsaken Experimental Law Variations, comes Some Pharmacy Guy. Retail work in the Land of the Mullet appears to be as bad as in the UK.

This chap is an inspiration to me, and seems to be quite a fantastic GP. Bloody good writer, too. A Fortunate Man

Edit:Woohoo, finally worked out how to do proper linky things!!!!1!!11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff. Get back when thought about it. Within nonsense there are gems of truth - sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I expect you'll turn into Colquhoan one day.

You already have his hair.

Anonymous said...

"I expect you'll turn into Colquhoan one day.

You already have his hair."

There's worse things to be.Who are you then?!?

somepharmacyguy said...

Hey...I haven't sported a mullet in months...I resent that generalisation.

BTW...it's "somepharmacyguy" - no spaces, lower case.

Keep an eye out for a kick-ass anti-homeopathy rant I've been brewing. I've had to run it by the beaks first to make sure I don't get my arse sued.